Pinterest

Saturday, June 27, 2015

#52in52 Getting creative again

Been a few weeks since I posted, but I am continuing with one change per week. Last week I gave up diet soda, soda in general actually. I am CRAVING a diet Pepsi right now, but I have to wait until...May of 2016. :)

I've been slowly pulling out my stamps and ink to get crafty again. I'm pretty slow, but I always enjoy it. This all use Ranger Distress inks to make a watercolor background. You can tell I'm still rusty because I've been out of practice, but I did have fun. The cake stamp...not sure. The scripture card uses Papertrey Ink A Cheerful Heart. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Traci M said...

Waving hi from Colorado! So fun to see you back stamping and blogging...I like the watercolor and swirly looks very much! Adorable cards!